To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Sacramento, CA 95813
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
HR Support Specialist (HR Support 4)
Aerojet Rocketdyne • Sacramento, CA
Posted 2 months ago
At Aerojet Rocketdyne, our people further the exploration of space, and keep America safe. We are a world-recognized aerospace and defense leader providing propulsion and energetics to its customers throughout domestic and international markets.
We are currently seeking a HR Support 4 professional for our Sacramento, CA location. This position will provide administrative support to the HRIS, Personnel Records and the local HR teams.
Note: Relocation assistance is not available for this position. This position may be filled at this level or one level higher.
45% - Perform HR data entry transactions such as new hires, terminations, and employee status changes which requires great attention to detail. Maintain personnel files ensuring all required documents are in order. Handle personnel records archiving activities within the boundaries of Aerojet Rocketdyne's records retention policy. Respond to employment verifications (verbal and written).
25% - Assist the HRIS team in executing test scripts during patching and various systems' upgrades and provide support in creating testing documentation. Assist in the ongoing creation and maintenance of required audit documentation for various HR interfaces.
20% - Validate the accuracy of all HR data entry transactions and provide backup support for the data entry function for other locations as needed.
10% - Responsible for HR weekly and monthly reporting to meet the needs of the HR organization, as well as other organizations across the enterprise.
Requires a high school diploma (or equivalent) and 7 years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Requires the ability to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion and tact in processing documents and information of a confidential and/or sensitive nature.
- US Citizenship required. Must also be able to satisfy federal government requirements for access to government information, and having dual citizenship may preclude you from being able to meet this requirement.
- Requires proficiency in Windows and Microsoft Office including MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in HRIS systems is required and knowledge of Oracle Human Capital Management module is preferred.
- Must have demonstrated ability to work with attention to detail, interpret and follow verbal and written instructions, perform complex tasks in assigned functional area and prioritize and handle multiple actions simultaneously with frequent interruptions and critical time constraints.
- The ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing is also required.
Work Environment/Physical Requirements:
Employees in these positions must possess mobility to work in a standard office setting and to use standard office equipment, including a computer; stamina to sit and to maintain attention to detail despite interruptions; may occasionally lift/carry/push/pull up to 15 pounds; may require minimal walking, climbing, stooping, crouching, and/or bending; and vision to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person and over the telephone. May require the ability to travel by air or auto. May require the use of personal protective equipment such as safety glasses, safety shoes, and shop coat. These positions may be expected to work varying shifts and hours to ensure successful operation of activities in the organization.