Weichert Co. is hiring a Project and Maintenance Coordinator in Morris Plains, NJ. The Project and Maintenance Coordinator, under general supervision, is responsible for performing and/or coordinating both routine and complex maintenance services, repairs and project management throughout the Company. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Partners with the Operations Manager and Facilities Director to perform repairs, preventative maintenance and manage various levels of projects on buildings and facilities, grounds, equipment's, fixtures, and systems. Examples include, but are not limited to, HVACs repairs and replacements, creating project renovation scopes, project estimating, space planning and job quoting processes.
* Monitor submission of repair requests by offices and Central, troubleshoot and determine next steps, vendor selection, job approval and follow-up to assure completion.
* Ensures buildings and offices are operating in a safe and effective manner.
* Assists in the movement of furniture, materials, and equipment, as needed. Assist with painting, furniture assembly and/or setup or cleanout of offices, as needed. Participate in Sales Office opening and closing processes
* Interacts with vendors such as general contractors, electricians, roofers, plumbers, etc.; oversees repairs and projects to maintain a set level of construction and aesthetic standards. Assures all work is completed in a timely and clean manner.
* Monitor emergency phone for Sales Office service calls
* Travel to offices and Weichert locations as needed
* Performs other duties as assigned. The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* High school diploma or GED
* General certification in Project Management is preferred
* Valid driver's license with access to reliable transportation is required
* Three (3) to five (5) years of experience in maintenance or related field
* General construction and office type repair experience preferred
* Knowledge of HAVC, plumbing, and general repairs
* Auto-CAD experience preferred, ability to read and understand floor plans
* Good oral, written and communications skills
* Basic math skills including addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, percentages, and fractions
* Strong attention to detail
* Knowledge and ability to use typical office equipment (PC, calculator, fax machine, etc.)
* Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled