To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3455 West Sunset Road
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Asst District General Manager, Warehouse Operations-NV
CORT • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
The Assistant District General Manager (ADGM) for Warehouse Operations Works with the District General Manager to plan, direct and lead the profitable growth of the district operation. Manages and/or coordinates district operating and general administration functions as assigned. Works with the outside sales organization to drive profitable revenue.Responsibilities
- Develops, recommends and implements policies for the overall district including operating plans and budgets.
- Collaborates with the Regional Sales Managers, and operations to coordinate, plan and optimize the sales activities.
- Directs inventory management efforts, controls, warehousing, and delivery operations.
- Represents the Company to local contractors, establishes relationships with contractor management and attend move ins for large tradeshows.
- Assures OSHA and DOT regulation compliance.
- Four year college degree with 4+ years’ work experience, or 8 years related work experience without degree.
- Ability to speak, read and write English fluently.
- Excellent communication skills, reasoning skills, computer proficiency, and management skills.
- Strong P&L experience.
- Ability to build relationships with external and internal customers.
As part of a national company, CORT Trade Show & Event Furnishings offers opportunities for career development, professional growth, a competitive salaries with position-specific incentive or commission plans, a comprehensive benefit plan, 401(k) and Profit Sharing, educational expense reimbursement and employee discounts.
For more information on CORT Trade Show & Event Furnishings, visit www.CORTevents.com.
CORT conducts drug screening, background checks and MVR checks (if applicable) as a condition of employment. CORT also participates in the E-Verify program.
CORT, a Berkshire Hathaway Company, is the nation’s leading provider of transition services, including furniture rental for home and office, event furnishings, destination services, apartment locating, touring and other services. CORT Trade Show & Event Furnishings is the leading nationwide provider of rental furnishings for the exhibit and events industry. From high-profile special events to corporate meetings to weddings, CORT provides the rental furnishings that make exhibitions and events possible. For more information on CORT Trade Show & Event Furnishings, visit www.CORTevents.com.