Outside Sales Associate
Location: New York, NY
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated individual with a proven record of effort driven success in the construction arena and are interested in an opportunity to join a highly successful growing sales team, this position may be the right fit for you.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Base Salary with strong commission potential
- Full health benefits, 401k, pension plan
- Great support for training and guidance
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid mileage, paid phone and laptop provided
- High School diploma or GED
- Associate’s degree (AAS), or Trade School Certification, or Bachelor’s Degree (BS) preferred.
- Recent college graduates and/or up to 1-2 years in sales.
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and acceptable Motor Vehicle record.
- Practical computer application literacy (including Microsoft Office Suite and learn internal business systems).
- Prior experience that demonstrates a strong work ethic and ability to multi-task.
- Must be willing to participate in the year-long training program.
- Experience in long sales cycles, products, or services.
- Self-motivated and great organizational skills.
- Goal oriented.
- As part of the program, you will be partnered with an experienced Traditional Sales Representative for a period of 12 - 24 months to assist you in your comprehensive, hands-on training. If you are confident in your sales abilities, have a high degree of energy, and strong interpersonal and communication skills, we invite your inquiry of this position. This position offers the start to a great career in the high-end building materials industry, focusing on commercial roofing.
- Travel within the assigned territory.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, protected veteran status or disability.
Operate Cash Register
Resolve Customer Issue