To provide evaluative, consultative and treatment interventions to all patients referred by a licensed physician. To maintain effective communication with healthcare center staff, patients, families and other customers.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Completes Evaluations, Assessments, andtreatments accurately, including all documentation/records, according to policyand the individualized care plan in a timely and accurate manner.
2. Follows established policies and procedures asrelated to the scope of practice.
3. Recognizes and responds to priorities in patientcare showing initiative and sound judgement.
4. Demonstrates willingness to adapt to change inworkload and assists with training/orienting others.
5. Provides a clean, safe environment withwell-stocked supplies and functioning equipment. Has current knowledge ofproper equipment usage.
6. Observes uniform code or dress guidelines andwears ID badge at all times.
7. Fosters teamwork environment and is supportiveof cultural diversity.
8. Represents the organization in a positive andprofessional manner.
9. Accepts responsibility to report any alleged orsuspected violations to supervisor and/or others until the issue is resolved.
10. Adheres to Great Customer Service principles ofthe organization.
11. Reports to work on time as scheduled; providingproper notification per policy of tardiness, planned or unplanned PTO.
12. Follows all Tenets of the Organization;demonstrating the Committed to Caring Philosophy throughout each workday.
13. Fosters a culture of compliance by following theCode of Conduct and other applicable policies and regulatory requirements atall times.
14. Completes all required orientation, in servicesand trainings timely and successfully.
15. Perform other related duties as necessary and asdirected by supervisor. QualificationsLICENSURE, CERTIFICATION AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
Valid professional license in State of practice
Education and experience required for Certificate of Clinical Competency in Speech-Language Pathology granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
CRY-meets the educational requirements for certification and is in the process of accumulating the supervised experience required for Certification. TRAINING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
Must speak, read and write the English language fluently. ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrate a strong sense of quality, work ethic and flexibility. Always representing the organization in a positive and professional manner.
- Demonstrates the ability to take initiative and use sound judgment in routine and emergency situations. Knowledge of established safety procedures when performing tasks and/or working with equipment. Follow established safety regulations, to include fire protection and prevention, smoking regulations, infection control, etc.
- Expresses thoughts clearly and concisely in oral and written form.
- Develops good rapport easily with patients, families, partners and customers; exhibiting a helpful and courteous attitude at all times.
- General proficiency in computer usage especially Microsoft Office applications and electronic medical record reporting following HIPAA regulations.
- Maintains self-direction, able to prioritize demonstrating excellent time management to obtain outcomes and strategic goals by targeted deadlines.
- Attend and participate in continuing educational programs to keep abreast of changes in your field as well as to maintain current license/certification, as required.
1st ShiftJob Posting:
Jul 20, 2021, 3:45:20 PM
Hardworking And Dedicated