Hickory Farms is currently seeking reliable, motivated individuals for Assembly Line positions for the Hickory Farms Distribution Center in Joliet, IL. This is a seasonal position in an exciting atmosphere starting in July and finishing in late December 2019. As an Assembly Line Worker, you will:
Physical Demands of Assembly Line:
- Assemble gifts by hand, place products in gift boxes, and neatly package all gifts, label and tape gift boxes manually as requested.
- Ensure quality assembly of products, meeting customer and regulatory requirements.
- Comply & understand with safety regulations, product quality assurance (Q.A.), and GMP rules.
- Strive to keep a quick but quality production speed, meeting Hickory Farms’ fast-paced environment.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area at all times.
Applicants must acknowledge that the physical demands of this position are required to successfully fulfill the essential duties of this role. Assembly Line workers will stand for over 90% of the shift, have to lift/push up to 30 pounds, and properly wear any required protective eyewear/clothing.Additional demands include (but are not limited to):
- Exert up to 30 lbs. of force occasionally, up to 20 lbs. of force frequently, and/or up to 10 lbs. of force constantly to move objects.
- Regularly required to bend, twist, stand or walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to stand a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Able to work with product moving conveyors
- Good attendance and punctual habits.
- Possess flexibility to rotate various positions and responsibilities within the assembly line.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check.
Pay Rate: About Hickory Farms
- 7:00 AM – 3:30 PM, Monday – Friday. Must be willing to work overtime hours as needed.
Hickory Farms has been committed to providing unique food gift ideas since 1951.For almost 70 years we’ve offered gift baskets and specialty foods that families across the country enjoy. To learn more about our brand and culture, visit: URL blocked - click to apply Headway Workforce Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetics, or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Headway Workforce Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training, tuition assistance, education, social recreation programs and benefits. #hws
Product Quality Assurance