TEKsystems is proactively looking for a Help Desk Technician with at least 1-2 years experience.
- Technicians will be required to provide phone and queue support and perform primary trouble-shooting for all in-coming calls and tickets relating to: active directory and voice mail passwords, as well as network and telecommunications issues. Trouble-shooting includes but is not limited to remoting into customer's machine.
- Create trouble tickets for all phone calls received relating to active directory and voice mail passwords, as well as network and telecommunication issues.
- Maintain documentation relating to active directory and voice mail passwords, as well as network and telecommunication issues.
- Technicians will be required to have knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and Internet Explorer. They will need to knowledge of Remote Desktop Protocols and working knowledge of PC hardware and Operating Systems.
- Technician will also be required to have a base understanding of Active Directory.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call [ Phone number blocked ] - URL blocked - click to apply or email [ Link removed ] .com for other accommodation options.