Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Vault Supervisor, Cash in Transit (CIT) - Day Shift.
The CIT Vault Supervisor is responsible for supervising the vault operations including currency and firearms. This position ensures accountability and the security of all liability and prioritizes daily operations workflow. The CIT Vault Supervisor assists the management team in the secure, safe and efficient functioning of the branch.
This position functions in an armed environment. This position requires the enforcement of rules to protect the premises and property of Brink’s and its customers, as well as the safety of persons on the premises of Brink’s and its customers.
• Provide first line supervision to Vault employees
• Oversee daily vault operations including but not limited to inventory management, opening and closing of branch and vault check in/out
• Provide coaching and skill development to employees on a consistent basis
• Monitor and adjust performance of all staff, machines and workflows
• Leverage systems, equipment and process redesign to drive continuous improvement in quality and efficiency
• Secure inventories by executing controls and ensuring strict compliance with security procedures
• Maintain and provide quality customer service and good communications with the customer base
• Ensure activities are performed in compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws and regulations
• Maintain accurate records, handle customer inquiries, and balance transactions daily
• Assist Management as need to meet branch goals
• Cross-train and perform other duties as assigned
• Minimum of 3 years operations experience in a vault, cash or coin processing environment
• Minimum of 21 years of age
• A valid firearms permit or ability to pass applicable firearms licensing
• A valid guard card or ability to obtain a guard card or any other required licenses
• Supervisory experience in a production environment
• Cash handling experience in the secure logistics or banking industry
• Experience in a coin processing environment
• Knowledge of lean/process improvement methodologies
• Knowledge of budgeting and planning experience
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent ethics and integrity
• High attention to detail
• Collaborative work style
• Excellent customer service
• Ability to work independently
• Professional, positive demeanor
• Ability to influence and lead
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide eligible employees, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer profit sharing opportunities and a 401(k) program with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Business Process Improvement
Continuous Improvement Process
Business Process Reengineering