About the Job
We are looking for talented DevOps engineers to develop and improve our infrastructure. We are currently hosted in AWS with an eye on expanding to other cloud providers or bare metal. Tools in our belt include Packer, Terraform, Rundeck, Ansible, Consul, Vault, Prometheus, and Grafana. We always look at our job with a critical eye towards automating tasks, knowing that automating the manual tasks now will free us up for the next level of scale tomorrow.
You have experience with one or more of the following:
- Configuring and administering Containers / Docker / Kubernetes.
- Installing, configuring, and administering some of the following: Hadoop / Hive / HDFS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, Memcached, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Configuring and administering VPN connections with external partners using software like strongSwan.
- You have proficiency with shell scripting and one or more scripting languages (Python preferred).
- You have experience with on-call (SRE style) rotation, both as a member and as someone who has improved the processes themselves.
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced, informal, and rapidly changing environment where the bar for performance is set high
- You communicate well and enjoy working with people who are passionate about clean code