- Must have a working knowledge of 12-step programs.
- Must demonstrate excellent customer service skills both within our organization and with outside.
- Must demonstrate a client-centered approach to recovery care.
- Scheduling flexibility, including holidays, is required, as all team members participate in providing 24/7 care.
- Shifts will include both evening and overnight.
- Positions require the ability to multi-task and to work as part of a team in complex treatment environment.
- BHA duties include: crisis intervention, charting, monitoring of self-administered medications and other duties as assigned.
- You will also be asked to assist in the overall functioning of the program, e.g. answering phones, assisting with admissions and new resident orientation.
- Candidates must have excellent verbal/written communication skills, basic computer skills
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
British Hospitality Association