To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
The Judge Group • Nashville, TN
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This job will have the following responsibilities:
- Approve the resolution of customers service or billing complaints by authorizing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, and adjusting bills.
- Act as escalation point for clients/customers.
- Approve the referral of unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Review, monitor and audit records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken.
- Obtain and examine all relevant information to assess validity of complaints and to determine possible causes.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Report on call center activities to executive level management.
Qualifications & Requirements:
Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, customer service skills and interpersonal skills.
- Expert ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Expert ability to accurately document and record customer/client information.
- Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and Word
- 10+ years of customer service-related experience required.
- High school diploma or GED required.
Ability to Learn and employ technical and customer support skills.
- Knowledge of Batch Healthcare Medical/Hospital EDI transactions a plus
- Strong computer technical support skills specifically COMM related
- Experience in a call center or technical desk
- 1-3 years computer support/help desk experience