MedTrans is Medline Industries’ own national transportation fleet consisting of 600+ trucks that deliver our lifesaving products day in and day out. Our fleet consists of newer equipment, and our dedicated team makes over 700,000 deliveries annually. Each year our fleet travels approximately 25 million miles. We manage a network of over 40 distribution centers nationally, and provide 1-day shipping to 95% of the U.S. With MedTrans, you can be confident our transportation team will get the job done.
Operate vehicles in a safe and efficient manner while providing excellent customer service on all delivery routes.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
Relevant Work Experience
- Operates straight truck in accordance with license as directed between Medline facility and multiple destination.
- Prepares, receives, and provides appropriate documentation for the delivery and/or pick-up of goods to ensure timely service.
- Loads, secures, unloads, and delivers cargo in accordance with customer needs and company policies.
- Maintains radio or telephone contact with home terminal/dispatch center to receive delivery instructions or notices of changes in route or schedule to meet customer needs and maintain safe operations.
- Maintains log of travel and cargo in accordance with Federal and State regulations and company policy.
- Daily inspection of vehicle, ensure proper function of all safety related features of the vehicles at all times, including refueling as needed.
Certification / Licensure
- Minimum 2 years driving experience
- Valid US driver’s license
- Must be willing and able to obtain Class B License.
- Must be able to meet all Federal and State requirements for the operation of commercial motor vehicles. Must have a clean driving record with no serious violations. Must maintain a clean presentation of the driver and the vehicle.
- High school diploma or equivalent
CareerBuilder Estimated Salary
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: DRI0100XH
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.