To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Silver Spring, MD 20904
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Associate
Anixter Inc • Silver Spring, MD
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are looking for sales and customer service oriented individuals to join our nationwide distributor of security products. CLARK Security Products, an Anixter company, is the nation's leading wholesale distributor of security products and services. With over 50 years in the security hardware industry, we are proud to provide door hardware, key systems, CCTV, access control and value added services to security professionals nationwide.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage day to day customer sales requests and provide superb customer service to our walk and call in customers
- Email customer quotations, sales specials / promotions, etc and process orders
- Provide guidance to our customers on product requirements / applications
- Proactively make contact and build relationships with assigned customers and prospects while growing existing and new customer accounts
- Perform product research with manufacturers to support customer requests
- Maintain a current customer / prospect database
- Make at least 20 out bound cold calls daily
- Take ownership of advertising Tri-Ed events, product displays, and merchandising of products
- Assist with merchandising and product displays and ensure our sales floor is stocked and presentable at all times
- Gain a strong understanding of our industry, our products, market trends and technology
- Travel to local customers or company/ vendor events as needed
Attributes of successful Inside Sales Associates are:
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar sales role
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Positive, assertive person comfortable with building customer relationships
- Prior experience with intrusion, fire, IP or networking is preferred
- Strong computer literacy within the Microsoft Office suite
- Highly organized, motivated and able to maintain professionalism at all times
- Aptitude to familiarize yourself with industry knowledge/technology