IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees.
OVERALL OBJECTIVE AND PURPOSE
Provide entry level maintenance, installation and service of GTECH equipment at Retailer (customer) locations. Responds to dispatches and drives to customer locations within his or her 'zone' to deliver supplies and to install, remove, or repair lottery equipment and communication devices.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, preventive maintenance and installation of lottery Point of Access (POA) equipment and communication devices used at the lottery retailer location
- Follow company policies to accurately confirm, accept and close service calls via automated dispatch system
- Appropriately document service activity according to site policies
- Process and maintain consumables inventory according to site policy
- Properly package and ship defective self-service equipment to central repair facility
- Interface at basic level with third-party communication network provider to effectively troubleshoot communication problems at the lottery retailer location
- Accurately maintain, stock and document equipment, parts and consumables inventory
- Document retailer installation, changes and removals
- Follow procedures for returning defective materials to Central Repair facility (RMA Process)
- Adhere to GTECH’s Customer Service Best Practices
- Adheres to all safety policies and procedures.
- Produce various reports to management, such as preventive maintenance completions, vehicle accident, and Field Service activities
- Adhere to fleet and vehicle maintenance policies including vehicle care/organization.
- Practice defensive driving
- Understand and adhere to lottery rules and regulations
High school degree or GED equivalent required
1 or more years of experience in a customer service related position and 1 or more years of experience in technical repairs
Physical Requirements: Must be able to climb a ladder, and lift and carry equipment weighing up to fifty (50) pounds for a significant distance (e.g., from a parked vehicle to a point within the Retailer's location or to the rooftop of the retailer's location). Must be able to sit and drive for prolonged periods of time, demonstrate dexterity when working with tools and work with moving parts and electrical current. May work at heights (rooftop) for installation of equipment, work in close quarters and/or; be exposed to inclement weather during some installations.
Special training requirements
- Experience working with electronics and electromechanical devices required.
- Experience working with communications and IP based technology preferred.
- Experience navigating various software applications required.
- Ability to work independently. Self-motivated.
- Exemplary customer service skills
- Strong mechanical reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships with and collaborate with others and the ability to maintain professionalism in his/her interactions with others
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change and to stay focus and perform well under pressure
- Good judgment and strong critical thinking skills
- The incumbent must possess a valid driver's license, have a good driving record and demonstrate the ability to correctly perceive colors.
- All candidates must pass criminal, education and employment background checks mandated by state lotteries and may be required to pass credit checks (varies by state).
Keys to Success
• Building collaborative relationships
• Decision making
• Drive results
• Foster innovation
• Personal energy
IGT is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. IGT is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
In addition to our competitive benefits package, we offer employees a 401(k) Savings Plan with Company contributions, tuition reimbursement, and free identity theft insurance.
Installations (Computer Systems)
Field Service Management
Complex Problem Solving