My client is a global leader in their industry and is seeking several Tax Accountant positions ranging from lower level to Manager level on their Domestic, International, and Tax Accounting teams. These positions will be part of a large tax department and offer great opportunity for career advancement.
Your responsibilities may include:
- Support quarterly, year-end, and budget/forecast tax accounting processes through review of provision support submitted by foreign business units and preparation of consolidated work papers.
- Develop data analytics around effective tax rate drivers, variances, cash taxes, etc. to present to tax leaders.
- Prepare tax accounting analysis in support of business transactions. Perform research and document positions.
- Proactively manage workload, anticipate impediments, and communicate status of deliverables.
- Ensure timely, accurate, and complete tax accounting results.
- Develop technical knowledge related to tax accounting and US/foreign tax law.
- Work collaboratively with the tax team, foreign offices, and other functions within Finance to provide high quality tax reporting.
- Supervise up to 2 direct reports (for manager roles)
To be considered for these positions you will need:
- 2-8 years of professional experience in accounting, tax accounting, or corporate tax.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business administration. CPA preferred.
- Understanding of US GAAP tax accounting rules (ASC 740 and related)
- Familiarity with financial statements, public company filing obligations, and accounting concepts.
To be considered for these outstanding opportunities you should ideally possess a degree with at least two (2) years of relevant public accounting experience. You should also possess advances skills experience with Microsoft Excel and excellent communication skills.
For more information on this and other fulltime accounting and finance opportunities across the DC metro area, please contact Sarah Gorrell Finance and Accounting Direct at HireStrategy via email in the strictest confidence to URL blocked - click to apply.