With hundreds of pharmacies across the country, a career with Genoa Healthcare means you’re part of changing the lives of those with behavioral health and other complex conditions. People with serious illnesses – and those who care for them – have incredibly moving stories, and at Genoa we are their partner. We partner with community-based providers and others so they get the right medications and are able to follow their treatment plans.
We are part of OptumRx (and UnitedHealth Group), which is a leading information and technology-enabled health services business dedicated to making the health system work better for everyone. Take a closer look to learn why a career with Genoa Healthcare might be the path to discovering your life's best work.SM
Hire, train and supervise Consumer Medication Coordinator (CMC) activities and provide monthly compliance reports regarding site growth and profit.
Territory for this position includes WA, OR, MT, AK, and ID. This person must live or be willing to relocate to WA or OR.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee clinical medication coordinators in enrolling new patients.
- Oversee clinical medication coordinators in selling of prescription services.
- Oversee clinical medication coordinators in facilitating prescription orders to Genoa.
- Ensuring communication between CMCs and all medical staff regarding obtaining proper prescription, insurance, or prior authorization information.
- Establish and maintain relationship with center management and medical staff, communicate regularly with center leadership regarding progress and value to the CMC site.
Related Management Duties include -
- Recruit and train new CMCs.
- Work with CMCs in set-up, questions, prescriptions activity, etc.
- Provide monthly compliance reports to Director of Operations and Site Manager.
- Complete and review annual performance appraisals.
- Complete and review performance improvement plans with CMCs after site manager and HR review.
- Other duties as assigned.
Educational and Skills Requirements:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Experience in utilization of excel and word documents required
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time
- Pharmacy Tech experience is preferred but not required
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Pharmacy Technician, Pharm Tech, (city, state), Pharmaceutical, PTCB, NHA, CPhT, ExCPT, mental health, medical, training, supervisor