2nd Shift COMPOUNDER
3rd Shift Available Also
Salem, VA (Roanoke, VA)
Perform material processing and batch mixing for cosmetics & fragrance production and shipping.
• Adhere to GMPs, SOP’s and Quality, Health and Safety requirements.
• Pre-weigh of raw materials.
• Perform batchmaking.
• Provide samples to Quality Department.
• Transfer bulk material from tanks into containers.
• Receive bulk tank deliveries
• Maintain a clean work area.
• Perform housekeeping duties.
• Lift/ pull up to 25 lbs.
• Operate Forklift and Pallet Jack.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• Electric Pallet Jack/Forklift Certification.
• 1 - 3 years of chemical processing or batch mixing experience.
• Basic computer and mathematical skills.
• Ability to operate, maintain and troubleshoot process equipment.
• Ability to work overtime.
- Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
- Asphalt Batch Mix Plant
- Forklift Truck
- Raw Materials