At TripActions, "It's all about the user. All of them." We're passionate about providing a seamless one-stop experience for business travelers, no matter how they travel, where they stay, or where they're going.
As one of our Senior Data Analysts of our global Data team, you will work closely with the finance department and other stakeholders from across the business including engineers, sales, marketing, and operations to define the data needs and products which will drive the business forward. The ideal candidate will be extremely curious, knowledgeable about data strategy in Travel, and will use their data skills and business mindset to make a difference every day. We are looking for people who can operate at a company that grows as fast as ours by dealing with multiple moving pieces while still holding up quality, long-term thinking, and delivering value to our customers. We take great pride in our diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives and we strongly believe this is helping us to grow as a successful and impactful team.
What You'll Do:
* Work alongside key financial stakeholders to understand requests and provide solutions using data analytics
* Support and strengthen our fast paced corporate finance team in all functional areas and special requests as needed
* Collaborate to build financial models to support strategic and financial planning.
* Create and deliver documentation and training on reporting and BI tools for business users to enable self-service on company data
* Create, maintain, and present financial and operational results to various levels of management.
* Consolidate data across business units and acquisitions with different definitions and measurement.
* Ongoing commitment to identify and implement process improvements for operational efficiencies and enhanced analytics as well as maintain existing documentation of control procedures performed by the financial planning and analysis team
* Provide meaningful, actionable insights, advice, and recommendations on historic and future financial performance by assembling, summarizing data, and preparing reports.
What We're Looking For:
* 7+ years of work experience in Data Analysis
* 5+ years of experience with Tableau
* Highly experienced in SQL
* Highly experienced with Corporate reporting, Transaction reconciliation and Financial analysis
* Demonstrated ability to translate business information needs into analytics, insights, and reporting
* Demonstrated knowledge of standard statistical techniques like significance testing, regression modeling, etc.
* Experience with Snowflake and dbt is a plus
* Working in the Travel and Leisure industry is a plus
* An advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, computer science, information science, or related technical field is a plus
* Excellent communication and stakeholder relationship skills and a strong team player
- Assembly And Installation
- Business Process Improvement
- Corporate Finance
- Data Analysis