To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Juan Junca
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bilingual Sales Associates - Loan Stores Dallas
BARRI FINANCIAL GROUP • Dallas, TX
Posted 10 days ago
It has to be when you as a brand ambassador for a dynamic Hispanic financial services company. As we continue to grow and change, as we add new products and locations, bring your passion for sales and service to the Hispanic community and your desire to connect will be essential to fuel our growth. One of the things that will change will be you. Want to learn and grow? High energy is what it takes to Connect with Our Culture!
• Builds rapport with existing and potential customer base to encourage customers to use Barri products and loan services.
• Advises customers about rates & loan product options, while gathering key information to find solutions for BFG customers.
• Solicits new or current customers via inbound and outbound calling and marketing drives.
• Maintains customer contact reports.
• Monitors loan repayment process.
• Works with highly confidential information such as customer financial records.
• Maintains current procedural knowledge for compliance guideline standards for lending and record keeping.
• Performs collection activities as needed.
• Other tasks as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• One year working experience with lending products in a retail sales environment.
Working knowledge of loan files, documents and underwriting processes.
• Strong verbal & written communication skills for constant interaction with prospective customers via in person approach, or by telephone.
• Knowledge of customer service concepts and practices.
• Ability to analyze customer needs & make recommendations for appropriate loan products.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of customer information.
Must speak Spanish fluently (Spanish reading comprehension is highly preferred and/or fully bilingual in Spanish & English with the capability of learning to be fluent in Spanish).
- 75062 - Irving
- 75227 - S. Bucker