CareStaff Partners is looking for several Speech Language Pathologists for contract assignments for the 2021/22 school year in Tacoma, WA!
- Full School Year Contract
- Full Time Hours
- Several openings to work with students K-8th Grade
1. Master’s degree in speech language pathology from an accredited college or university
2. Experience as a speech language pathologist in a public-school setting; or any combination of experience and training which provides the applicant with the knowledge, skills and ability required to perform the work.
3. Valid driver’s license
4. Valid Washington State ESA speech therapist certificate
5. Must maintain all licenses and certifications as a condition of continued employment.
The CareStaff Partners Difference:
- Join a Family Oriented Team that is Passionate about the mutual goal of finding the right local or travel contract position for You and Your Family!
Seamless Communication and Ongoing Support from your:
- Compliance Specialist
- Payroll Professional
- Human Resources Representative
- Recruiters with Extensive Staffing Industry Knowledge
- Proven Track Record of Recruiting Excellence in Healthcare
Proud to Offer SAME DAY Medical Insurance - Multiple Coverage Plans to choose from, because there is no one size fits all solution when it comes to your well-being
- Dental and Vision
Supplemental Options Including, but not limited to - Life Insurance, Critical Illness, Accident, Short Term Disability
- Industry Competitive Pay Packages
- Tax-free allowances available on travel contracts
- Round Trip Travel Pay to and from Assignment
- Guaranteed Hours on most Contracts
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Discounted CEU Access
- Licensure Reimbursement
- Competitive and Timely Paid Referral Bonuses
- Speech Language Pathology