To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Francisco, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Maxim Healthcare Services • San Francisco, CA
Posted 26 days ago
- Perform routine and complex procedures to obtain data for use in the diagnosis of clinic disorders of the nervous system in at least one of the following modalities of Neurodiagnostics: Electroencephalography (EEG), Evoked Potentials (EP), Epilepsy Monitoring and Polysomnography (PSG)
- Adheres to all Maxim and worksite rules, policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent number year of experience in a biological or psychological field; as required by state regulations and contract specifications.
- Appropriate Certification or State licensure; as required by state regulations or contract specifications
- One (1) year of experience in related field preferred.
- Successful completion of Maxim staffing Solutions testing process.
- Successful completion of background screening and hiring process.
- Current physical exam, if required by state regulations or contract specifications.
- Current TB test or chest x-ray.
- Competitive pay & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Awards and recognition programs
"Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Initiative, Maxim Healthcare will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records"