Are you an experienced Behavioral Health Case Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
- Assists, supports, advocates, and educates the members, family, providers, and employer groups through a continuum of care.
- Performs clinical review of the appropriateness and quality of behavioral health services, applying guidelines and medical policies.
- Performs a clinical assessment and coordinates care on all members discharged from a behavioral health inpatient level of care and assists members in accessing the most appropriate next level of care
- Clear/active RN or LSW licensed in the state of NY or a state Certified Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor
- 3+ years of clinical experience (community health, behavioral health, and managed care experience).
- Knowledge of InterQual criteria and/or Medicare guidelines preferred
- Starting pay for Behavioral Health Case Manager $34.00 per hr
Hours for this Position:
- Monday- Friday , Daytime Hours
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Life Insurance
- Fun and positive work environment
Interested in being Considered?
If you are interested in applying to the Behavioral Health Case Manager position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration.
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Behavioral Health Case Manager
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.