Sr. Operations Manager Readiness Program - Competitive Salary
Takeda is a leading global biotechnology company focused on serving people with rare diseases and other highly specialized conditions. We have best-in-class products available in more than 100 countries across six core therapeutic areas Our employees come to work every day with a shared mission: to develop and deliver breakthrough therapies for the hundreds of millions of people in the world affected by rare diseases and other high-need conditions, and who lack effective therapies to live their lives to the fullest.
A subsidiary of Takeda, BioLife is an industry leader in operating high quality plasmapheresis centers throughout the United States. BioLife currently has over 100 Plasma Center locations across the United States, and we are growing.
To provide the highest-quality plasma to meet the expectations of our customers, ensuring the availability of life-saving therapies for patients.
To be the leading plasma supply company in the world by continuously improving, to ensure:
- Every employee is valued and a fully engaged member of our team
- Every donor is recognized for his or her contribution and given exceptional service
- Every process is innovative and efficient
- Every customer is delighted with our performance
About the Sr. Operations Manager Trainee Role in the Sr. Operations Manager Readiness Program
Takeda is looking for self-motivated individuals to enter our expedited Sr. Operations Management Readiness Program, to advance into a Plasma Center Manager position for one of our BioLife Plasma Center locations across a wide network. As a Sr. OMT, you will have a unique experience to immerse in multiple dynamic work environments, through our comprehensive travel package.
Sr. OMTs learn to manage all operational aspects of a blood-plasma collection facility, to include regulatory compliance, human resource and personnel management, process management, metric and KPI oversight and attainment, fiscal responsibilities, marketing, and facilities management functions. The program introduces BioLifeâs fundamental skill sets for attaining production and cost goals while assuring compliance with the company, local and federal regulations for a plasma collection center, producing approximately 60,000 or more liters per year.
Qualifications for this role:
- Bachelorâs Degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience leading medium to large-scale teams for results (approximately 5+ years)
- Experience working with SOPs, GDP, GMP, CLIA, FDA or within another highly regulated industry preferred.
Primary Responsibilities of the Sr. OMT role include:
- Drives personal learning and development with the goal of supervising all operations of a plasma collection facility. This includes learning about and maintaining compliance with GDP, GMP, SOP, CfR, CLIA, OSHA, and all other federal, state, local and company regulations related to safety, purity, potency and quality of product, as well as employee and donor safety.
- Assists in center production as needed, to ensure ongoing compliance and efficient operation of the business. Targets understanding & analysis of operational and compliance data to ensure production, forecast and cost goals are attained
- Focuses heavily on incorporating personal leadership skills to ensure continued plasma donor retention, high customer service levels, employee engagement, employee retention, and an environment of teamwork.
- Proactively resolves related production, personnel, facility and equipment issues as training progress continues, and seeks feedback and coaching from managers and partners.
- Engages in the management and execution of all aspects of staff relations as appropriate. Includes staff communication, providing ongoing feedback to employees, developing employee talent to support company growth, performance reviews and compensation, planning for staff recruitment and assisting in management of the recruiting process.
- May provide operational support in the BioLife network and conduct management training.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Sr. Operations Manager Readiness Program will be for a minimum period of 4-6 months. After completion of the training program, Sr. OMTs will have an additional 12 months to establish a BioLife Plasma Center Manager position.
Other Important Requirements:
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Major Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance & Prescription Coverage for Eligible Employees
- Generous Vacation and Company Paid Holidays
- Vacation (prorated) minimum of 15 days and 10 paid holidays
- Comprehensive Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Retirement Savings Program
- Generous employer contribution and matching plan
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
Are you ready to work for a company that serves a greater purpose? Apply today!
Notice to Employment / Recruitment Agents:
Employment / Recruitment agents may only submit candidates for vacancies only if they have written authorization to do so from Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takedaâs Talent Acquisition department. Any agency candidate submission may only be submitted to positions opened to the agency through the specific Agency Portal. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda will only pay a fee for candidates submitted or presented where there is a fully executed contract in place between the Employment / Recruitment agents and Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda and only if the candidate is submitted via the Agency Portal. Candidates submitted or presented by Employment / Recruitment Agents without a fully executed contract or submitted through this site shall not be deemed to form part of any Engagement for which the Agency may claim remuneration.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law.
EEO is the Law - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
EEO is the Law â Supplement - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy - https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf
Shire, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Takeda, is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please call Phone number blocked - click to apply
and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Process Management (Business)