Who We Are
We're NFP, a five-time Best Places to Work award winner in Business Insurance for 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021. We are also recognized as an Elite 2018 Agency award winner named as a Top Employee Benefits Firm. We are a leading Insurance Broker and Consultant that provides Employee Benefits, Property & Casualty, and Retirement and Individual Private Client solutions to help our clients reach and realize their goals because we believe business is personal. Our personal commitment to our team and our clients have created long-lasting and successful relationships across our growing 300+ nationwide offices and 17 international locations. To learn more, please visit: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Corporate Benefits Producer
The Corporate Benefits Producer, is responsible for selling insurance products to new and existing middle market clients through an integrated selling strategy. Manages sales results, maintains strong relationships with key client and prospect stakeholders. Identifies prospective clients and works to develop relationships and close new client relationships. Primary focus is new business sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Identifies, develops and initiates plans to increase sales to middle market clients
* Leads sales activities with middle market clients and prospects over 100 employee lives.
* Works with sales enablement and team members to sell P&C products to new and existing clients
* Achieve cross-sell targets with team members in Property & Casualty and Retirement divisions
* Confers with senior management on setting targets and reports actual results.
* Reviews sales results with other members of the sales team, strategizing changes and troubleshooting problems
* Develops and maintains relationships with key client and prospect stakeholders and carrier representatives
* Lead by example regarding compliance with set policies
* Confers with local and regional management on setting and achieving integrated selling targets
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
* Knowledge of Employee Benefits industry trends, carrier products and services and market trends
* Ability to work independently and anticipate client and team needs
* Effective time management and decision making skills
* Diligent follow up skills
* Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
* Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Commanding presentation and public speaking abilities
Education and/or Experience:
* BA/BS preferred
* More than 5 years of directly related industry sales experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registration:
* CA Property and Casualty Broker-Agent License (optional
* CA Life, Accident and Health Agent License (required)
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to handle or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and distance vision.
- Decision Making
- Employee Benefits
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Insurance Management And Aftercare