To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1660 Blake Street
Denver, CO 80202
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Denver Regional Transportation District, CO
Regional Transportation District - Denver • Denver, CO
Posted 1 month ago
This position plans, installs, configures, and programs proprietary micro software
packages and micro-processing work stations and coordinates installation,
maintenance and repair of workstation hardware.
- Desktop support – Installing software/hardware, troubleshooting hardware and software. Assisting with moves, adds and changes of desktop computing equipment.
- Service Desk – Answering service desk phone, remote support to end users, adding documents to knowledge base.
- Asset management/inventory – Working with other desktop team members to perform hardware inventory, tracking assets and tagging new equipment as it arrives.
- Project work – Performing tasks that are project related such as equipment moves, software installs and providing updates on said tasks.
- Current student pursuing an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree in Computer
- Science, Information Technology or related.
- Proficiency with PC's and Windows (Windows 7 primarily).
- Familiarity with MS Office 2010/2013/2016.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to write technical documentation and to enter documentation into a knowledge base.
- Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing.
- Ability to use sound judgment.
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively which includes planning, organizing and prioritizing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities.
At RTD we believe happy employees make happy customers. That's why we offer a complete benefits package with a lot of extra perks.
- A competitive salary
- Paid in-house training programs
- Professional training/education allowances
- Growth potential
- Several medical, dental and vision plan coverage choices
- An excellent retirement savings plan
- A fitness/wellness center
- and so much more!
For more information on Benefits, please click here.