To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- Las Vegas 243
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
MV Transportation • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
NOW HIRING CDL DRIVERS
*** Help Transport our Seniors ***
Great Job for Seniors and Retirees!
Full-time and Part-time positions available!!
MV Transportation is currently seeking safe, reliable Drivers with a class B Commercial Driver License with Passenger Endorsement, to provide freedom of mobility for seniors in our community.
- On-time passenger pick-up and delivery.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Maintaining a safe work area and a focus on safety to reduce the opportunity for injury to self or other employees.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a valid Driver's license and a class B CDL with Passenger Endorsement.
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language clearly.
- Follow company safety and operational rules and procedures.
- Competitive wages!
- Room for growth and advancement.
- Drug free workplace.
- Flexible Schedules
We can put you on the road to a great career helping others!
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.