$38.00 to $40.00 hourly
The Creative Group has a client in need of a Project Manager with agency experience! This is a consulting assignment that will be at least 6 months long. Once it is safe to return onsite, you will work at the end clients location in the Harrisburg, PA area 75% of the time. You will provide leadership and guide the day-to-day optimization of the client's Creative Services Department, which spans the omni-channel. You will work closely with the Client VP of Creative Services and serve as a thought leader in evolving the Client/Agency partnership. You will review client requirements and challenges, evaluate proposed solution and create and maintain project plans to facilitate improvements. You'll be responsible for all key project milestones from discovery through implementation. Work is typically performed under no supervision, with only guidance about overall goals and objectives.
• Must be able to define work based on evaluation of short term and long term goals of the Client.
• Be a liaison between the company, the Clients’ Creative Services Department and other Vendors
• Create a project plan for each Client project. Validate plan’s scope and associated time and estimate resources
• Evaluate each implementation project to identify potential project and program risks
• Manage communication among Stakeholders utilizing available tools to ensure that all parties are aware of the project’s progress, risk factors and required actions
• Maintain knowledge of and adherence to Client procedures, operations and protocols.
• Proactively engage and partner with other leaders to ensure best practices are being followed
• Attend and lead relevant Client meetings, Creative, Production and Project Management status calls bringing in appropriate resources from Creative Services as needed
• Lead, develop and manage processes and their interaction with Operations, Technology and Resources
• Identify operational training needs and develops methods of delivering training
Required Skills include:
• Bachelor degree related to role with up to 5+ years of relevant work experience
• Background in the retail services industry preferred, and/or background in advertising/design agencies.
• Demonstrate understanding in each area of omni-channel Creative Services with a well-rounded knowledge of print production, brand development, strategic planning and the design industry
• Ability to create and work with cross-functional and/or distributed “virtual” teams
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build and maintain strong and effective customer and internal relationships
• Capable of coaching and training others
• Superior writing, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to listen for understanding
• Ability to apply strong functional computer knowledge in utilizing Microsoft Windows and Mac platforms, or other technical tools in completing assignments
If you're available and meet these qualifications please apply with your updated resume to be considered ASAP!
The Creative Group (TCG), a Robert Half company, matches creative, digital and marketing professionals with some of the best companies on a freelance, project or direct-hire basis. At TCG, we understand that you have a real passion for your work, and we spend time with you from the beginning in order to assess your skills, determine your strengths and figure out the type of work you want to do. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the creative, marketing and digital jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local TCG office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/creative-group to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 The Creative Group. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Project Manager.