Kforce's client, a Fortune 500 leader in Insurance headquartered in New York, NY, is seeking a Fixed Income Assistant Trader.
You will develop and manage daily operations including trade execution, performance measurement, and portfolio risk analysis. The Assistant Trader will support business planning, product development and client communications in seeking new mandates. This is an opportunity to work in a world class company with any extremely stable and growing funding source. They also have top benefits.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or equivalent work experience
- At least 3-5 years of experience in financial services, with emphasis on bond market analysis, fixed income trading and fund management
- At least 2-3 years of portfolio administration experience within the financial services industry
- Strong command of MS Office software and advanced Excel; Proficiency with Bloomberg and related automated research tools
- Fluency in Japanese desired
- Ability to effectively prioritize work in a real-time environment with strong risk management and compliance awareness
- Strong interpersonal skills to develop and maintain relationships with business units and other operational groups; A flexible team player able to adapt to change
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.