KBR Government Solutions delivers full life cycle professional and technical solutions that improve operational readiness and drive innovation. Our solutions help ensure mission success on land, air, sea, space and cyberspace for the Department of Defense, intelligence community, NASA and other federal agencies. KBR’s areas of expertise include engineering, logistics, operations, science, program management, mission IT and cybersecurity.
Our people make the world a more productive, efficient and fascinating place. And that’s only the beginning.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Sr. Government Asset Analyst Applies functional knowledge and experience to support the Redmond, Washington site and leverages depth of knowledge within the Government and customer asset management communities.
- Core competency in maintaining Government approved business systems that are fully compliant with Government, customer, and contractual requirements, as well as pertinent Aerospace policies and procedures.
- Actively understands, supports and/or manages Self Assessments of the 10 Government Property Management Outcomes are identified Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), specifically FAR 45 and 52.245-1.
- Ability to function under minimal direction working autonomously at the site: Guided by specific objectives or statements from contracts and Statements of Work (SOWs), contract deliverables, and outcome metrics. Performs all property tasks at the site which includes a material stockroom control and oversight, receiving validation of new items, asset identification and FAR 52.245-1 life cycle management of tooling and equipment.
- Adhere and perform to Organizational Goals and receives general guidance on how to accomplish them.
- Direct responsibilities impact the Aero site's business system compliance, which affects the ability of site to qualify, perform, and invoice Government contracts. Performs self assessments of the site property outcome health.
- Supports unit objectives, work plans, schedules, and ensures completion of established requirements and assignments.
- Provides oversight to overall Aero risk mitigation and compliance integrity.
- Develops and ensures execution of corrective action plans.
- Actively mentors and supports the Sites Property Coordinator/Custodian Committee meetings.
- Develops and prepares metrics and related reports using Visual Management techniques and analyzes metric data to enhance current processes.
- May actively participate in site leaders HOS Tier 4 accountability process as a functional manager.
- Supports internal Tier accountability boards and escalation model/processes, as applicable.
- Actively participates Honeywell Operating System (HOS), Six-Sigma/ LEAN, Root Cause Corrective Actions (RCCA), Gemba walks, Kaizen (Continuous Improvement) teams and other related tools in problem solving activities.
- Acts with authority delegated from the Senior Manager and is the GPSM (Government Property Site Manager) representing the Government property team regarding all related functions within the site. Works cross functionally to justify and seek agreement of other parties on compliance practices, policies and standards.
- Management of change - coordinate with site stakeholders to implement process changes affecting cross functional groups.
- Works and reaches out with property team members at other sites in order to adopt best practices and accomplish tasks in a common manner.
- Works and represents KBR with external customer personnel as necessary.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills Requirements:
Specific contract requirements regarding education and experience will prevail.
- 5 years of progressive experience in the aerospace industry as a Government Property analyst professional.
- Working user knowledge of SAP.
- Working user knowledge of eQUIP, AssetSmart or another asset management software.
- Independent/self-motivated professional worker
- Good Microsoft Office product user skills
- NPMA certification of CPPA
KBR is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, veteran status, genetic information, union status and/or beliefs, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Six Sigma Methodology
Corrective And Preventive Actions
Continuous Improvement Process