To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lafayette, LA 70507
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
DXP Enterprises, Inc • Lafayette, LA
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Do you want to grow with us? At DXP we are passionate about what we do and driven to be the best solution for our industrial customers. Since 1908 DXP has been dedicated to the highest quality of customer service through our expertise of the products we distribute and the technical services we perform with a sense of individual pride and company spirit. Throughout your career with DXP, we will encourage and empower you to take an active role in identifying and driving your development, so you feel total confidence in your ability to achieve ongoing success. We aspire to be the best solution for the Industrial customers' needs for MROP products and services through our Innovative Pumping Solutions, Metal Working, Supply Chain Services and Service Centers.
Responsibilities of the Storeroom Clerk include, but are not limited to:
- Picking orders to customer demands and verification of order accuracy
- Accurate accounting of inventory and resolution of discrepancies
- Receiving shipments, accurately verifying transactions and stocking inventory in correct locations
- Follow appropriate safety procedures
- Cycle count as systemically generated by our proprietary warehouse/distribution management system
- Record transaction data as appropriate in our proprietary warehouse/distribution management system
- Maintain a clean and neat work environment in your area of responsibility
- Any other activity directed by the Site Manager
Qualifications of the Storeroom Clerk position include, but are not limited to:
- 8 plus months of related experience in a manufacturing or distribution environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with on-site SCS team members
Physical Demand: May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Working Conditions: The candidate must be able to work in an industrial environment with the possibility of exposure to heat, noise, and dirt.
Training/Certifications: Forklift a plus
Shift Time/Overtime: As Needed
Travel: N/A Education: High School Diploma or GED
DXP is always looking for individuals who want to join a team of employees who have the desire to achieve remarkable accomplishments together. The culture of the organization is supportive and goal oriented with high expectations, yet it is an environment where the team spirit inspires everyone to do their best. All DXP employees play a vital part in the organization and are treated with respect. By applying to DXP, you will have the opportunity to speak with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.
DXP offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending, 401(k), paid holidays, Life and Disability Insurance, and additional supplemental products. EOE/M/F/D/V