To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Redmond, WA
- Phone: 425-653-1454
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Securitas USA • Redmond, WA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Securitas Security Services is seeking an Executive Assistant
Provides high-level executive support to the Security Director. Support the Director's strategic planning efforts by independently managing multiple projects with tight deadlines. Coordinate international travel and accommodations, generate detailed itineraries, and confirm travel documentation. Collaborate with Securitas, client and vendor employees on behalf of the Director to obtain required information.
Perform all functions with a high level of integrity and discretion. Exercise absolute confidentiality and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals inside and outside the organization.
1. Organize multiple group meetings involving client attendees from multiple departments. Prepare confidential meeting material, create presentations, secure meeting rooms, solicit agenda items, attend meetings and track action items, and create and distribute meeting minutes.
2. Provide support for program wide strategic initiatives.
3. Provide calendar support and schedule meetings as assigned by the Director.
4. Manage the quarterly vendor scorecard process.
5. Responsible for quarterly review of office key and office assignments to ensure accuracy of information on SharePoint and MS Space.
6. Responsible for the timey recertification of the Director's certifications. This includes tracking credits, submitting credits to applicable certifying organizations, and completing and submitting recertification paperwork.
7. Contact new client employees on behalf of the Director to obtain information.
8. Perform a variety of office administrative functions, such as preparing correspondence and reports, processing mail, and filing.
9. Make photocopies and scan documents; including invoices and reimbursement information
10. Maintain spreadsheet and graph of travel metrics for the client team.
11. Provide support for and assist with the coordination of candidate interviews; including escorting the candidates to their meeting and keeping interview on schedule.
12. Order equipment as needed by the Director.
13. Perform tasks and duties of a similar nature and scope as required for assigned office.
14. Create and manage complex travel for the Director's domestic and international travel. Duties include:
a. Creating itineraries for travel
b. Working with Travel on international travel arrangements
c. Working with the CIBT office in order to obtain the correct travel documents as required for
d. Ensure Director's travel profile information is the Travel online system is accurate and updated on
an annual basis.
e. Submitting access requests for datacenters and offices.
f. Keeping Director's calendar current and accurate with travel information including entries for light
information, itinerary and out of office notifications
g. Contacting hotels and vendors to verify and secure reservations as applicable.
* The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be
documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties
may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
* All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are
unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
* Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented
separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
* In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to
be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations.
Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
* All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be
performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack
of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or
explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AT ENTRY:
Additional qualifications may be specified and receive preference, depending upon the nature of the position.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Must have a reliable means of communication.
* Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private)
* Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
* Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
* Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
* Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen
and background investigation.
Associate Degree and 2 years of related experience required, Bachelor's degree highly preferred, or an equivalent
combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of the job as determined by
* Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Expert in Microsoft Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook.
* Proficient in Visio, OneNote and SharePoint.
* Experience using standard office equipment.
COMPETENCIES (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
* Thorough understanding of standard office procedures and practices.
* Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written and communication skills.
* Consistently maintain the utmost professionalism, positive rapport, and confidentiality in all business
* Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
* Exceptional time management, project management, critical thinking and organizational skills.
* Prove ability to set priorities and work independently with little oversight or supervision while meeting
deadlines and maintaining performance expectations.
* Ability to remain calm and focused during times of high stress and work capably under pressure while
maintaining a professional image and approach with clients inside and outside Microsoft.
* Utilize technical skills to research various topics, analyze information, and report findings in technically
accurate and concise formats.
* Manage confidential business matters, internal communications and files.
* Consistent, predictable and reliable attendance.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines; including completing tasks and projects quickly with little guidance and
react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround.
* Ability to interpret instructions furnished in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form.
* Ability to write original correspondence.
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
* Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing.
* Ability to interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures.
* Ability to be an effective team member and handle projects responsibly.
* Strong customer and results orientation.
* Ability to multi-task.
WORKING CONDITIONS (Physical/Mental Demands):
With or without reasonable accommodation, requires the physical and mental capacity to perform effectively all essential
functions. In addition to other demands, the demands of the job include:
* Ability to maintain composure when dealing with authorities, executives, clients, staff and the public;
occasionally under conditions of urgency and in pressure situations.
* Required ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently.
* Computer usage which may include prolonged periods of data entry.
* Handling and being exposed to sensitive and confidential information.
* Regular talking and hearing close vision, distance vision and ability to adjust focus.
* May be required to use vehicle in the performance of duties.
* Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.