Job Title: General Labor
Division: Nesco Resource Light Industrial
NESCO Resource Company Overview
Established in 1956, NESCO Resource employs over 10,000 people in 42 states and services a variety of local accounts as well as major accounts. Within NESCO Resource, we have three operating groups with the capability to staff effectively any positions that require Technology, Accounting & Finance, and Clerical & Light Industrial expertise. Rather than the generalist approach most employment agencies pursue, we practice the approach of a specialized staffing firm. We believe our outstanding local growth can be directly attributed to the credibility of our employees and their ability to focus on the specific needs of our customers.
Under the direction of the immediate supervisor, performs duties related to receiving and shipping of product. Verifies and organizes distribution of incoming/outgoing products. Prepares related documents. Maintains shipping/receiving area.
Pay and Shift info
- Maintain records of all outgoing and incoming shipments from and to the warehouse.
- Prepare shipping documents along with the correct mailing labels and ensure that all orders are correctly fulfilled.
- Reconcile waybill, bill of lading with bill of materials and actual shipment arrivals.
- Ensure that the goods delivered to the warehouse are in accordance with approved orders and the associated bill of lading or invoice.
- Maintain the automated inventory management system to ensure that actual physical inventory matches the database logical inventory.
- Completing all legal formalities, procedures and paper work for receiving/shipping the goods.
- Based on Experience
- Must be able to train on 1st shift then move to 2nd shift
NESCO Resource will provide:
- High School diploma or GED
- Materials and Logistics background.
- Warehouse experience preferred.
- Good computer skills as well as the ability to train others on process and procedures.
- Lean manufacturing experience desirable.
- Good communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Pre-screen testing is required
A 'temp-to-hire” opportunity
Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Pay Card
We encourage you to apply in person Monday-Thursday 8:30AM-3:00PM or Friday 8:30AM-2:00PM at:
1530 West River Rd. N Ste. 202-C
Elyria, OH 44035
You can also call Phone number blocked - click to apply
or submit resumes to Email blocked - click to apply