To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4700 Eagle Crest Boulevard
Firestone, CO 80504
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sun Communities and Sun RV Resorts • Firestone, CO
Posted 11 days ago
Do you enjoy working by the water? Are you looking for a dynamic and growing organization that will both challenge and reward you? Join our team at Sun Communities and embark on an exciting new opportunity! We are looking for a Pool Attendant to maintain a clean and sanitary pool area and ensure that all safety equipment is present at and around the pool area at all times.
- Tests and balances pool chemicals and documents as required by state and local regulations.
- Monitors and adjusts pool temperature.
- Cleans and vacuums pool, cleans skimmer baskets, backwashes pool filters, and skims the pool with skimmer.
- Sweeps the pool deck and all surrounding areas daily.
- Straightens pool furniture, ensuring that furniture is clean and in working order at all times.
- Monitors residents entering and exiting the pool area. Ensures the state capacity is not exceeded.
- Ensures all posted pool rules are being adhered to.
- Cleans and maintains pool bathroom daily, including keeping them stocked with supplies and free of standing water. Cleans the clubhouse and surrounding common areas as needed.
- Ensures safety equipment is present and in working order. Checks first aid kit for needed supplies on a daily basis.
- Gardens and removes weeds in commons areas.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Education (some education required, diploma/GED preferred)
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures
- Flexibility to respond to community needs during non-business hours
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Good verbal communication skills
- Basic computer proficiency including the ability to use email and internet