$75000.00 to $85000.00 yearly
If you put your accounting skills to good use, Robert Half has an opening for a Senior Accountant with a Stone/Glass/Concrete Manufacturing company. You will be responsible for preparing and consolidating financial statements, analyzing and reconciling accounts, analyzing cash flow, creating budgets and forecasts, preparing audits, and managing internal control maintenance and regulatory reporting. Candidates should enjoy analytical tasks, challenges, and fast-paced environments. This Senior Accountant role is located in Harleyville, South Carolina. This position comes with solid compensation, benefits, and advancement opportunities.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Strong interest in continuously improving the automation of the accounting and reporting process
- Partake in various department-wide initiatives
- Ensure corporate accounting policies, procedures, and controls are followed when working with business partners and be able to provide support on special requests
- Aid in coordinating quarterly reviews and testing with internal and external auditors
- Perform monthly accounting close procedures and deliverables such as journal entries, reconciliations, reports in compliance with GAAP
- Produce monthly consolidated P& L and Balance Sheet flux analysis for management purposes
- Delegate resources to Ad-hoc projects as necessary
- Prepare Balance Sheet account reconciliations
- Analyze financial information and report on financial results (trends, performance metrics, benchmarks)
- Comfortable working in a changing and dynamic environment
- Skilled with ERP systems
- Ability to effectively interact, verbally and in writing
- Prior experience in a public accounting environment is highly valued
- Proficiency with corporate performance management (CPM) and business intelligence systems required
- Takes action on items beyond formal job responsibilities
- 3-5 years of overall general accounting experience, ideally with Big 4 experience
- Demonstrated analytical abilities, tendency to quickly connect dots and surmise logical outcomes
- SAP experience
- High attention to detail and possesses excellent organizational and writing skills
- Able to manage time well
- BA/BS in Accounting, CPA credentials are preferred
- SOX internal control assessments (Section 404) experience
- Strong organizational skills and a proven ability to meet deadlines
Email directly for more info - bryan.thierfelder@roberthalf com
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr. Accountant
for more information.
- Attention To Detail