To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
135 Catoma Street
Statewide, AL 36104
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Advisor System Architect CRM
DXC Technology • US-State-AL
Posted 1 month ago
Provides project or application level account team support to include business and technical solutions planning, design, implementation and support to ensure the information technology (IT) solutions strategy and architecture align with business strategy.
Essential Job Functions
- Acts as the subject matter expert for a program or portfolio of applications and serves as the system architecture authority within that scope.
- Defines technology-based business solutions within scope of project. Leads project teams in the appropriate use of technology.
- Reviews and approves design decisions, within established level of authority, prior to implementation.
- Assists in advising client company management regarding IT vision and strategy, technology innovations and enterprise architecture services. Provides production problem diagnosis and technical, offshore strategy and processes support to project team. Assists in implementing resolution.
- Leads system design activities and/or reviews system designs to assure that applications solutions will exhibit expected levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment.
- Leads technology and product general assessments, detailed evaluations, and final selections.
- Leads system performance diagnosis and scalability assessment activities.
- Assists in the preparation of IT vision and strategy work products, technology and product analysis, white papers, and responses to management queries on technology and product related topics.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technologies or related field preferred
- Nine or more years of information technology experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with industry specific technology
- Experience working with technology used by a specific industry or business area
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interacting with various levels of internal staff, management and clients
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Good leadership skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to identify how information technology can enable the achievement of business objectives
- Ability to lead and work in a team environment
- Ability to set technical direction for a program or portfolio of applications
- Office environment
- May require evening or weekend work