To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fairfax, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Chromebook Sales Specialist
Premium Retail Services • Fairfax, VA
Posted 6 days ago
Spark sales for one of the biggest streaming brands in the industry as an Assisted Sales Training Representative.
You’ll be responsible for building trusting relationships with store associates and increasing product sales through successful associate training and customer engagement promotions.
Premium Retail Services has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools, and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Are you Premium?
- Strong presentation and selling skills
- Passion for selling and engaging customers
- Results driven
What you’ll do:
- Routinely train and ensure understanding of retail sales associates on product, brand awareness, and brand image
- Build and maintain long-term trusting relationships with retail store associates, retail management, and client management
- Maintain consistency and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned territory
- Ensure product display protocol, plan-o-gram compliance, fully functioning displays, overall appearance and above presentation standards of competitive products
- Six months of sales and training in consumer electronics (minimum)
Necessary tools for success:
- Willingness to travel outside of designated region two to three times a year
- High School Diploma or GED
Equal Opportunity Employer | E-verify Employer | Pursuant to California FCO and FCIHO | Premium will consider all qualified applicants with arrest, conviction records, as well as those with criminal histories.