Desktop Support AnalystCompensation:
Do you have a flair for clearly breaking down and explaining convoluted technical information in a way that is easily understood by non-technical users? You might be interested in Robert Half Technology's new Desktop Support Technician role. You might be our ideal candidate, if you are a self-starter with strong problem-solving skills and a passion for working in an innovative environment. This Desktop Support Analyst position, which is a long-term temporary opportunity, is located in the Irvine, California, area.
- Supply computer desktop support in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Arrange hardware repairs with the appropriate vendors
- Fix computer problems, and recommend appropriate action/solutions
- Preserve, inspect, and mend computer systems, hardware, printers, and computer peripherals
- Curate records of daily data communication transactions, issues and remedial actions taken or installation activities
- Meet regularly and effectively with ticket submitters
- Give support on a variety of computer hardware and software issues by identifying, researching, and resolving technical problems
For immediate consideration please send resumes to Email blocked - click to apply
- Desktop support or related experience
- Experience writing procedure manuals, user instructions, business correspondence, and general report writing
- Microsoft Windows 7 in an Active Directory environment experience required
- Microsoft Windows 10 experience
- Cisco CCNA experience preferred
- Comptia A+ experience
- CCNA Technologies experience highly desired
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.