To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
- Vaco - Birmingham
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Business Intelligence Developer - 80-100k
Vaco Technology • Birmingham, AL
Posted 1 month ago
Primary Job Functions:
- Simultaneously address multiple units of work within a given timeframe/sprint to ensure timeline is adhered to, quality requirements are followed, and acceptance criteria is met.
- Use Microsoft BI stack (SQL, SSIS) to develop Data Integration solutions as part of the continued development and maturation of the Enterprise Data assets
- Work with the Enterprise Data Management team to assure attributes are properly managed and governed via the Enterprise Data Governance process
- Demonstrate experience with ETL Methodologies, Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management and Project Management Disciplines
- Deploy solutions with written implementation, test and back-out plans according to the change control process
- Drive and own the necessary development tasks to support functional specifications
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of Enterprise Data Assets and other legacy data stores/solutions architecture, processes and flow
- Work within an agile environment following sprint commitments and release schedules
Work Experience, Education, Certification / Training Required:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent certifications / experience required
- 5+ years IT development experience required. Operational and/or Incident management experience a plus
- 5+ years of Business Intelligence application delivery using the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack (SSIS, SQL Server) a plus
- Fundamental understanding of relational and dimensional databases required
- Fundamental database and SQL experience required. Microsoft T-SQL preferred
- Hands on experience with Microsoft SQL Server preferred. SQL Server 2012 Required and 2016 a plus
- ITIL Foundation V3 Certification a plus