To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Wrightwood, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
FlagStar Bank • Wrightwood, CA
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Assists bank customers with account support; cash withdrawals, check cashing, processing deposits, transfers, loan payments and other banking needs.
- Identifies fraudulent activity to prevent potential losses to the bank and follows established banks policies and procedures in all processing all transactions.
- Provides solutions to help meet customers’ financial goals through customer referrals and cross selling of banking products.
- Develops new customer relationships and refers customers to Relationship Managers for other products and services; cross sells to customers about additional products and services offered.
- Responds to customer questions and concerns and follows up with appropriate internal resources for resolution.
- Comply within all bank policies and procedures as well as state and federal laws
- High school diploma/GED obtained
- 0-1 Year of functional/professional experience in the field
- Desire to help others
Good listening and problem solving skills
Strong attention to detail, accounting, and computer skills
Professional and courteous communication skills
Previous cash handling experience