To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Freelance Production Assistant
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
Our client is an established fast-growing fashion company that is offering an exciting career opportunity for a Freelance Production Assistant to join their team. They are looking for candidates who are driven and well-organized, with demonstrated success managing production processes from start to finish.
Position Overview: The Freelance Production Assistant is responsible in supporting the Production Team with accurate process data entry, generating routine reports, sample management, and cross-functional communication between domestic and international partners. The Freelance Production Assistant must be detail-oriented and adaptable to fit the team’s fast-paced momentum.
Responsibilities of the Freelance Production Assistant:
- Monitor and track weekly delivery reports to ensure factory / customer delivery deadlines are met
- Troubleshoot delays in factory deliveries for internal and external departments
- Partner with factories and raw material vendors to track and follow up on fabric status, lab dips, care labels, trims, samples, test results (etc.)
- Manage all art work, strike offs, fabric quality, lab dips and trim approvals for production process from factory
- Follow up with factories for all pre-production, TOP, sales samples and customer samples
- Assist with costing support between mills and factory
- Responsible for PO entries and order distribution
Qualifications for the Freelance Production Assistant:
- Must be proficient in Excel (V-Lookups, Pivot Tables, Formals, etc.)
- Must be detail oriented, organized, and strong time management skills
- Ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Understanding of product development and the approval process
- Strong communication and team relationship skills with cross functional departments
- Corporate fashion experience required (Internship +)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
Benefits: Provided upon eligibility