Your Home for an Exceptional Career.
With the nation’s largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of your career.
For nearly 40 years, Option Care has been shaping the home infusion services industry. From industry pioneers to trusted partners, Option Care has emerged as the leading home infusion services provider. Our company has grown over 5,000 strong—a workforce that spans the nation and is united by a common passion for making exceptional healthcare synonymous with home.
Job Description Summary:
Ensures prompt and timely payment of submitted invoices.
- Follows up on invoices submitted to ensure prompt and timely payment and escalates issues as necessary.
- Evaluates payments/denials received for correctness and ensures that they are applied appropriately.
- Identifies bad debt write-offs and A/R adjustments. Initiates write-off and adjustments in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Ensures that secondary bills and patient invoices are accurately generated and submitted on a timely basis.
- Identifies any overpayments and/or duplicate payments, and investigates and resolves. Processes refund requests, in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Adheres to Regulatory / Payor Guidelines and policies & procedures.
Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Basic Qualifications & Interests:
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: opening a workbook, inserting a row, selecting font style and size, formatting cells as currency, using copy, paste and save functions, aligning text, selecting cells, renaming a worksheet, inserting a column, selecting a chart style, inserting a worksheet, setting margins, selecting page orientation, using spell check and/or printing worksheets).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
Preferred Qualifications & Interests: Previous Infusion Reimbursement or Intake/Admissions experience.
This job description is to be used as a guide for accomplishing Company and department objectives, and only covers the primary functions and responsibilities of the position. It is in no way to be construed as an all-encompassing list of duties.
Option Care subscribes to a policy of equal employment opportunity, making employment available without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or genetic information.