Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions
Operations Management focuses on efficiently meeting the needs of our clients across various lines of business. If your passion is managing and developing staff to ensure quality care to help our clients live their best life we encourage you to apply today!
- Leads a team of skilled employees in our mission to treat patients with complex Neurological rehabilitation needs
- Directs program's strategic planning and the delivery of rehabilitation services and ensures a continuous quality of rehabilitation programs. Directs the organization/development of effective internal systems/procedures
- Ensures compliance with state licensing and other regulatory requirements
- Directs branch operations to ensure the provision of quality service consistent with applicable laws/regulations and corporate policies/guidelines/standards
- Maintains an awareness of changes in legislation that impact business operations and liability
- Develops the branch annual budget, reviews related financial reports and monitors expenses to ensure compliance with approved budgetary constraints
- Serves as the operation’s partner to the market development team and in concert work together to increase access for patients to our program
- Oversees the development/enhancement of office systems/procedures to ensure effective communication internally and with the corporate office
- Reviews/approves branch policies based on the company’s mission, care, standards and business practices. Participates in the planning/development of new company program service components
- Approves contracts related admissions and reviews all referrals to ensure financial screening is completed. Approves all company programs including contract staff and office arrangements
- Performs all duties inherent in a managerial role
- Other duties as assigned
- A licensed clinician with a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in one of the following fields (Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy, Speech Language Pathology, Registered Nurse). If not currently licensed in state of operation, must be eligible and obtain licensure
- A minimum of eight years clinical rehabilitation related experience, including three years in a health care agency management position generally required
- Experience in neuro-rehab programs required
- Expert knowledge of community health/home health care supervision, rehabilitation services and governmental regulations required. Prefer a leader with multi-site responsibility experience
- Able to travel locally and out of state
About our Line of Business: Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions is a revolutionary neuro rehabilitation program that moves individuals outside the walls of institutional settings and into their natural home and community environment through a continuum of care. It is designed to significantly help people – who have primarily experienced a brain injury, spinal cord injury or stroke/CVA through accident or illness – regain functional capabilities. By providing care in the home, community, workplace, or school, Rehab Without Walls promotes greater health through the recovery process, all with industry-leading outcomes that dramatically improve functional skills and independence for patients. For more information visit www.rehabwithoutwalls.com. Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn. Additional Job Information:
Join our team as an Executive Director!
- This position will cover PRA (Progressive Rehabilitation Associates) and Rehab Without Walls NeuroSolutions home and community rehabilitation in the Portland, OR and surrounding areas.
- Physical Therapy, Occupational Therapy or Speech Language Pathologist license highly preferred
- Experience with neurological conditions and pain management highly preferred
- Leadership experience highly preferred
- Knowledge of CARF or Joint Commission highly preferred
Grow your career and apply today!
- Business Ethics
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Works
- Community Health