Come join an E-commerce Engineering team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Alec Davis
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $140,000 per yearA bit about us:
Our client's dynamic digital marketplace technology for curated auctions seamlessly connects bidders from around the world to trusted auctioneers across various major sectors.Why join us?
- Remote Work Offerings
- Health and Financial Benefits
- Employee Well-Being Program
- Collaborative & Inclusive Culture
As a software engineer you will be a part of a collaborative agile team that is focused on delivering high value features to our customers through a high-transaction e-commerce web application. You embrace a DevOps philosophy and understand that quality is something that is everyone’s responsibility. You are a full-stack developer or interested in being one although we understand if you have an affinity for a particular part of the stack. Your team will be expected to take ownership of the products you work on and actively embrace improving how you achieve outcomes. You will have great opportunities to grow as the organization continues to expand, integrate, and build new products.
By giving millions of items second, third and even infinite lives, we are accelerating the growth of the circular economy and creating a new global channel of sustainable commerce.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design and develop new features and systems.
- Collaborate early and often with your teammates and other stakeholders to understand the scope of features.
- Help drive the creation of clear stories and acceptance criteria.
- Contribute to quality through clean coding, and pattern usage.
- Write unit and other automated tests.
- Peer program and code review your teams’ work.
- Document and communicate the things you have learned and built.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent technical experience.
- 2+ years of Software development experience.
- Experience with Java.
- Experience with web development.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and writing queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with cloud hosted distributed systems.
Nice to have:
- Mobile development experience.
- Microservices experience.
- E-commerce experience.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
- Agile Methodology
- Cloud Computing
- Dev Ops
- Distributed Architectures
- E Commerce
- Information Technology