To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Atrium Staffing
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client, a wine and spirits company based in NYC, is looking for an entry-level Accounting Clerk.
Salary/Hourly Rate: $18-22/hr DOE
Position Overview: Our client is looking for an entry-level Accounting Clerk to help complete their daily accounting tasks such as bank reconciliations, ACH and wire payments, assist with monthly and quarterly reporting, journal entries and assist with accounts payable and receivable when necessary. Strong organizational, and attention to detail are a must for a successful candidate. The perfect candidate for this position is a team player who is motivated, with a desire to learn.
Responsibilities of the Accounting Clerk:
- Assist with monthly and quarterly reporting
- Assist management in accounts payables and receivable as necessary
- Bank Reconciliations
- Ensure accurate data entry and maintenance of company accounting records
Qualifications for the Accounting Clerk:
- 1-3 years of Accounting experience
- Knowledge of Accounting Software and Microsoft Office are required
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Hard working, multi-tasker
- Bachelor's Degree Required
1-3 years of Accounting experience
Knowledge of Accounting Software and Microsoft Office are required
Intermediate Excel skills
Hard working, multi-tasker
Bachelor's Degree Required