To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New Castle, DE 19720
- Lyneer Staffing Solutions
- Phone: 609-883-6884
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Accounts Receivable (Accounting)
Lyneer Staffing Solutions • New Castle, DE
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Lyneer Staffing Solutions, headquartered in Lawrenceville, NJ, is a leading provider of staffing, productivity consulting and workforce management solutions. We represent companies that offer great opportunities to grow and advance in your professional career. We are seeking a part-time Accounts Receivable for an excellent position with a growing company.
Part-time: 20-25 hours a week: Monday - Wednesday.
- Review, Approve and Generate invoices
- Address invoice disputes making adjustments or issuing credits
- Post payments received
- Follow-up on invoices according to contract terms
- Coordinate with sales personnel and collect past due payments
- High school degree/GED required
- Minimum one (2) year experience in general accounting or accounts payable/receivable
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to operate calculator, computer, and other general office equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized accounting.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing, in English.
- Must be able to keep client matters strictly confidential.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and customer service skills.
- Good understanding of computer knowledge.
- General organizing skills, planning, scheduling, meeting deadlines and time management.
- Advanced computer skills on Google Suite, accounting software and databases.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
As a Staff Accountant you must have strong analytical and project management skills. You must be able to work well independently and collaboratively in a team setting.
Other requirements of the role include:
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in accounting or finance
CPA or working towards certification, preferred
2 - 5 years of related experience
At least 2 years of experience in industry and/or public accounting or similar work environment
Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word and Outlook)
Experience with Oracle, a plus