If you are looking for work as a Financial Analyst and are an outstanding candidate, Robert Half Finance has an open position for you at a fast-growing Service company. In this Financial Analyst position, you will be tasked with measuring, analyzing, and forecasting performance in conjunction with operating plans and conducting financial modeling on a wide range of financial products. In addition to advising management on the assignment of resources to best complete objectives, you will prepare reports for management. You will be a part of a dynamic team being a key business partner in areas such as forecasting, performance reporting, and expense management. The Financial Analyst role will consist of supporting world class strategic and financial planning methods, building long-range operating plans to support business imperatives and developing rolling forecast processes to ensure resources every quarter are consumed at maximum effectiveness. Furthermore, you will help with operationalizing and cultivating a more data-driven planning process and improved monthly and quarterly reporting. In this role, you will be directly involved in the coordination of various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. You will provide variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments.
- Present and monitor forecasting reports
- Deliver effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide valuable foresight and decision support
- Drive Area/Segment-level Bookings on a weekly, quarterly and annual basis, as well as P&L forecasting
- Look over performance to date while assessing potential opportunities and risks
- Work alongside cross-functional partners in Accounting and Operations to ensure plans are properly executed
- Understand and be able to explain internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- The ideal candidate should be a highly flexible individual who is comfortable with large amounts of information and adept at managing expectations
- Ensure business partners handle their resources by tracking monthly and quarterly performance through the comparison of actuals versus expectations
- Work with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, strategic resource allocation and prioritization, and event tracking and execution
- Develop monthly reports to business partners on financial results and if any actions are required
- Work with the Accounting team on monthly and quarterly financial close processes
For more information please reach out to Rick.Harrison@roberthalf.com and reference job order number 02310-0011025527
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Analysis Of Variance