Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Data Entry Specialist
job in Lewiston, ME!
Apply now if you meet the qualifications listed below! Type:
Fulltime (40 hours / week) contract Length:
4+ months Pay:
14.00 / HR Shift/Hours:
8:30A - 5:00P Responsibilities for this Data Entry Specialist include, but are not limited to:
The main function of a data entry specialist is to operate data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data. A typical data entry specialist is responsible for accurate information documentation and personal project management. Technical skills include documentation skills and time management.
Qualifications for this Data Entry Specialist job:
- Read source documents such as canceled checks, sales reports, or bills, and enter data in specific data fields or onto tapes or disks for subsequent entry, using keyboards or scanners.
- Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered.
- Locate and correct data entry errors, or report them to supervisors.
- Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
- Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
Why work for Adecco?
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time
- Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information
- Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel
- Completion of a speed and accuracy data entry test (May be required)
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 - 2 years related experience required
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Excellent m edical, dental, and vision benefits
This Data Entry Specialist
job is being recruited for by Adecco's National Recruitment Center, not your local Adecco Branch Office. To be considered for this position, you must use the "Apply with Adecco" button to submit your resume.
The Adecco Group is a global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Contact us today to discuss available contract and direct hire positions. Adecco Group provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers to include Holiday, 401(k), Insurance Benefit Plans Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled Adecco will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records for employment
Attention To Detail