To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Miami, FL
- Dan McLaughlin
- Phone: 2158617062
- Phone:: 1 215-861-7093
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Construction Project Manager
Michael Page • Miami, FL
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This individual will oversee multiple mid-size projects in the in the multi-family and assisted living industries. Top notch candidates will work well in large teams where safety comes first.
Our client is family owned and operated with a national footprint, known for specialized projects up and down the East Coast.
- Assist with bid preparation, scheduling, project scope and general oversight of projects.
- Lead team meetings with site personnel as well as customers when necessary
- Ensure that projects are in compliance and being run in a safe manner
- Work closely with in-house estimators and sales team
- Develop and maintain strong customer and vendor relationships
- Review and approve change orders
- Assist with ensuring that projects are completed in a timely manner and profitability goals are met
- 4 year degree in Construction Management or relative field - preferred but not required
- 3-5 years of proven success in managing mid-large size residential projects
- Strong knowledge of construction materials and equipment
- Leadership skills to effectively train and mentor others
- Efficient computer skills
- Job security with growth opportunity
- Industry leading health benefits
- Truck allowance
- Bonus eligibility