Director/Manager Financial ReportingCompensation:
$80000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
Are you looking to work for a company that values work-life balance, a collaborative culture, and offers opportunities to build a career? If so, this opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager is for you!! This role will collaborate with other department managers within Accounting and Finance to support the goal of achieving accurate and audit-ready financial reporting, adhering to the most current and up-to-date financial reporting standards. This Manager of Financial Reporting does not have any direct reports, but rather will help manage the financial reporting process. There is opportunity for future staff leadership under this position.
What will you do on a daily / monthly basis:
• Ensure timely financial reporting (both internal and external) and related deliverables.
• Coordinate with other departments to manage the full-cycle reporting process from preparation of monthly financial statements through the year-end external audit.
• Review and implement internal control processes to reduce errors and increase efficiencies.
• Keep abreast of new accounting standards and technical research to determine impact on the various corporate entities.
• Build and develop relationships with corporate finance partners and operational leadership team.
• Assist with the year-end internal and external audit process.
• Financial Reporting Oversight – review and compilation of various monthly reporting and related internal reporting.
Our client offers a flexible schedule, great work-life balance, and an opportunity to build your career at this fantastic employer! Very minimal turnover here as they treat their employees well and offer room for growth and advancement! Also comes with a generous overall benefit package and bonus potential! Please apply immediately if interested!
Requirements of the position:
• Bachelors Degree in Accounting required
• CPA strongly preferred / MBA a plus
• 4+ years of public accounting / corporate accounting with exposure to financial reporting and technical accounting standards0
• Financial accounting and reporting experience is required
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting / Financial Reporting Manager
for more information.