At WelbeHealth, we make the impossible, possible for underserved seniors. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge healthcare and well-being service products especially for seniors and their families. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative healthcare, insurance, social support and more to seniors. We create senior well-being through our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention. These values permeate everything we do. At WelbeHealth, you'll help inspire that magic by enabling our teams to push the limits of healthcare and well-being experiences and create the never-before-seen!
Reporting to the Senior Director, Performance Excellence, the Performance Excellence Analyst works with other members of the Performance Excellence team to drive high impact initiatives that improve operational and clinical performance. Key strategic pillars of focus are participant experience, clinical excellence, and mission expansion. This position will help deliver measurable performance improvement by conducting root cause analysis, building solutions, and driving organizational buy-in by skillfully telling a story with data.
Important skills include but not limited to data analysis, ad hock & standard reporting, root cause analysis, process improvement, operational tool development, presenting, and power point. Collaborates effectively with colleagues and stakeholders to promote the WelbeHealth values, team culture and mission.
**In Working with Us:**
If you're looking for an opportunity to change lives and grow professionally, we want you on our team. Find the right opportunity for you and let us help you do what you love. Each day, we live out our company values: **our courage to love, pioneering spirit and shared intention.** In working with us, you'll have
+ **DIVERSITY** : Experience a culture where all employees are treated with respect and fairness
+ **BENEFITS** : Health Coverage, Paid Parental Leave, 401K Match.
+ **PERKS** : 17 days of paid time off in year one, 12 company holidays & 5 sick days
+ **EQUITY** : Equity grants to all employees
+ **GROWTH:** Career path advancement and leadership opportunities
**Duties and Responsibilities:**
• Act as a consultant to project teams and proactively offer recommendations for
analysis and operational reporting.
• Make recommendations for improvements which may include coaching, training,
and information sharing with providers and clinical operations teams.
• Design and deliver ad hoc analyses and standard reports to guide business
decisions and meet regulatory requirements.
• Drive the development of new metrics, data tables, and visualizations demonstrating
trends for performance improvement or gaps to be addressed by cross-functional
• Become the Performance Excellence team's SME on Athena data and mapping.
• Shape the evolution of our Analytics capability to generate fresh insights,
improving the cost and quality of care delivered to our participants.
• Partner and build relationships with analysts across the organization.
• Maintain strong connection to core value of Shared Intention through teamwork
and collaboration in problem solving situations.
• Complete all required documentation in a timely and accurate manner.
• Protect privacy and maintain confidentiality of all company procedures and information
about team members, participants, and families.
• Follow WelbeHealth policies and procedures and participate in any required Quality
Improvement activities, staff training and meetings.
• Communicate regularly with Supervisor and team regarding workload and priorities.
• Timely completion of all mandated trainings and education.
• Timely completion of all mandated occupational health screenings as needed.
• Exercises flexibility in performing assignments as business needs evolve.
• Other duties as assigned.
**Qualifications and Requirements:**
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant field; preferably in Healthcare Analytics and/or
Administration. An additional four years' experience may be substituted in lieu of
**Skills and Experience:**
• Ability to think critically and use logic and reasoning to identify gaps in service or care.
• Strong presentation skills. Can tell a story with data. Outstanding PowerPoint skills.
• Ability to comprehend and retain large quantities of detailed information.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
• Outstanding analytic capabilities across a variety of software platforms- including
advanced Microsoft Excel analysis capabilities.
• Minimum of 1 year experience with EMR databases, medical records,
claims, or billing preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year experience working with provider or health plan preferred.
• Perseverance and consistency in the face of challenge and during problem solving.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Demonstrated ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
• Experience and competency working with people from diverse backgrounds
• Commitment to unlocking the full potential of our most vulnerable seniors.
**COVID-19 Vaccination Policy**
At WelbeHealth, our mission is to unlock the full potential of our vulnerable seniors. In this spirit, please note that we have a vaccination policy for all of our employees and proof of vaccination prior to employment is required.
**Our Commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion**
At WelbeHealth, we embrace and cherish the diversity of our team members, and we're committed to building a culture of inclusion and belonging. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. People seeking employment at WelbeHealth are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information or characteristics (or those of a family member), pregnancy or other status protected by applicable law.
- Business Requirements
- Claim Processing
- Clinical Works